Friday, January 12, 2007

Poetry blogs by Tony Hanes

"Comfort vs Bitter" by Tony Hanes
Current mood: artistic
Category: Friends

"Comfort vs Bitter"

..How many times are you going to push my mind into a corner?...The same corner and wall that I laid against last night after........ the pay per view boxing match ........that was live in my living room, bathroom, balcony and every crevice of this concentration camp that you call affection.....my perception of "Sweet Love" ended up putting my "Soul on Ice" now I'm "Bitter"....I heard you hit her but not me....not me....not me....but I lied to myself now I'm trapped in your yesterday playing the same queen in your movie.....you use to move me....now you move me all over this dungeon where demons and dragons rest easy...maybe death can please me...maybe eternal sleep could ease me...you pulled my "Dred Locs" last week from the car...through the drive way....through the grass until we stood "Outside Your Door"...I ignored all of the signs before and now these stop lights flash so vividly.... from the skies..... to my eyes ...where I've seen the lies and igored the truth...I'm tired of walking with a "Tear and a Frown" around your friends...f*ck you....f*ck you....f*uck you I whisper and scream to myself but....nobody hears me....they think you are a casanova....they believe you are a casanova but you are my personal GET WELL CARD and its hard to contain this anger but....I got something for you...."The Way" I use to love you....the way I use to touch you....will never be revisited again..the "Fellowship" of my "Body" and soul and .......that firm hold that your hand find peace on my throat is over ...its over....its over..Sitting here in this restaurant with all of these blank face couples is enough for me to relocate someones destiny ....so I will not live like them...I see the hurt on all of their faces as these jocks sit here and ride each others d*cks.....Go ahead fellas....tell us.....tell us ..tell us.....the little closet secrets...you guys really like each other.....peep this....a real god...king...soldier...man....would never play "ping pong" with a womans face and knock her from grace...in the bathroom I paced back and forth thinking about a get away plan...my "Good Intensions", "Loyalty","Sincerity", and "Trust" are over and "Bittersweet" thoughts float from every angle of my being.....As we ride home after another night of invisible passion I wonder how I will make it to ROUND 12 tonight....I've heard so many bells ring but this was my retirement party....After ROUND 10 and a bloody nose..... that glock that you bragged so much about..... was sitting in your mouth....no more ....no more......no more....I SQUEEZE

peace board....a little something for fun....



Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live Messenger now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cut that out !